Pages

Saturday, March 8, 2008

100% AGAIN










IJ my "first grader"has been doing really GREAT on his spelling test he gets 6 words plus to 2 challange words that are extra credit if they get one right it can replace a spelling word he get wrong but, IJ for the last 6 weeks has been getting 100% we are so proud of him.. he loves playing spelling games..






today after work Ice played basketball it was the season tourney they lost both games the were out of the tournament. the boys & I were not able to attend we had chore duty this saturday..After the game he hung out with the boys. They love their Papi.


That reminds me of my Papi....I have awonderful father he offered to babysit the boys so Isaic & I could attend the Relief Society Ann. Dinner. we got to go and had a great time we chatted up a storm with the Garrisons they are a great couple we really enjoyed the evening.




I have the lesson for Relief Society tomorrow and I just finished the final touches.. im ready to hit the bed. the boys expect pancakes in the morning.... so im out..