Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter !!!

This is the crowd were IJ got lost in. for 10 minutes WE were running around with two park rangers .. FUN ...


I don't know if you can see but JD was fighting over eggs ( like the pinata) it was so cute..


IJ kickn' back after he got lost ..



Jacob & Dad looking for eggs at the community Easter Egg Hunt


every year grandma Marilyn give the boys easter treats one year she gave them some cloth bags i put thier treats in these bags every year and they love it its like a easter basket from Grandma.. We love grandma and Thank her for all she does..




Happy EASTER... we had a easter egg hunt at the McLaugling's home and it was great IJ played with his friend Seth and Jacob with Evan and they had so much fun in the bounce houce and riding 3 wheelers... pictures to come ...




The only reason we celebrate Easter is Because of Jesus!!! is what my boys told my parents today when we got to church.. it was cute...
here are some great pics of the kids.
I spoke to my BEST FRIEND " Shauna" about how much fun the kids have on easter we spoke for hours that was the end of how my easter was spent and we can't wait to see them soon.. we love them and miss them..



here are our other nephews and our new niece ...
I'll be adding more as they come in ... too share the cuties of the family...