Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

what a week !!


Well just want to inform you we have a new lil' niece Ice's brother Jess & Cari had thier GIRL " Kira Lee was born on March 10, 2008 (4 weeks early) at 3:15 in the afternoon. She weighed 5lbs 6oz 17 1/2 in. long. we can't wait to meet her.. We'll try to get a pic soon.. to post

to the nex topic...
I have been feelin' a little worn out, i've had a few Dr. visits and so my only time im really allowed to run around with the kids really are rare, so any fun things we plan daddy has to be around. Im getting better. They are plannin on a surgery soon, my immune system has to be a little higher.. That is all they say to me.. :) same story.. i just wish i had more energy...

"playn' grandma Marilyn's game
Rhea hittin it hard..
SO MUCH FUN....

Last Saturday we were invited to Cuzin' Dane's 3rd Birthday party it was so much fun the boys had a blast... they broke a pinata and had cake & pizza after the party Anna and I decieded to go get some tacos where i barrowed my husbands bank card and 10 minutes later after i pulled out money ... WALLA its gone missing i have no idea what i did with it i have such a great husband he just laughed at me i was furious.. then after all that ordeal Papi took all of us to the dam and let the boys run around we all had races and learned a few things..