Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

8 Things

Keri tagged me.. I have to find 8 things... and its funny I love the numbers 8 --- my 1st born was born 8-8-01 weighed 8lbs. 8oz. -- when I pledged i was number 8 .. and all my apartments have been 8's or B (look like eights) or they have and 8 .. I got my drivers' lisence on the 8 th ..ok that was some quick little nonsense ..



8 Things
8 THINGSRules:1. Post rules on the blog2. Answer the six 8 things questions 3. Tag 8 people and leave them a comment so they know





8 Favorite TV shows

1. Fuego en La Sangre

2. Cuidado con el Angel

3. CSI

4. Dave Ramsey ( fox )

5. Biggest Loser

6. I dont have cable or a box so im limited at the moment to kids movies..

7.

8.





8 things I did yesterday

1. Went to church

2. Hung out with Family& ISAIC's Brother came to visit..(Ren,Anna,Rhea,Dane, Cole)

3. Cleaned my house

3. Visit with papa Javier & ma Kity

4. Watched TV

5. Made dinner

6. Took a shower

7. Kissed my hubby & KIds

8. blogged





8 Things I'm looking forward to:

1. IJ's arm getting better

2. Tax Refund (cross your fingers)

3. Shauna's Graduation

4. Girls NIGHT with Jessica

5. blogging

6. my boys adventures( whatever they may be)

7. Going to Mexico with my family

8.





8 favorite restaurants

1. Hula's

2. Bento Box(Teriyaki /shushi ) 2449 Fai r Oaks Blvd, Sac ..

3. In and out

4. Round Table

5. Plutos

6. Red Lobster

7. AppleBees'

8. Olive Garden



8 things I wish for

1. Health for all my family & friends

2. No more bills

3. IJ get better and catch up in school.

4. A house of order

5. To be a perfect mom ( i must agree w/ Kerri)

6. To be a perfect wife ( I must agree w/ Kerri)

7. Happiness for all .

8. Success for all my family & friends.



8 people

1. Anna

2. Cari Lee

3. Amber

4. Jennifer

5. Amanda

6. Ali

7. Jodi

8. Cheri

No comments: