So I got this from Wendy's blog and a few others . I thinkthis would be fun to see my friends creativity and considering easter and summer is on its way, this is a great oportunity to make some crafts or put something fun together. So I took the challenge. I have to live up to my promise, but in all honesty, this sounds like a pretty neat idea.
Okay so the first 5 people to respond to this post will receive something made by me for you. It's my choice. It will be made especially for you. Of course there are some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!( but i will try ..)
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It will be done sometime this year.
4. You have no clue what it will be (neither do I) ... it may be a story, it may be poetry or an article on properly cleaning your face before a masque. I may draw or paint something. I may bake something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure.
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
The catch? Oh the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on their blog.
The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did will win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!! Oh and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!!