Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

JD MY BIG HELPER!!!!

YOU ALL know I work two jobs right ... i have no time for these kinda of things but my Lil' boy was not polite when he said the fridge looked BAD .... so here is what he started with.. what a GREAT KID...............






He was not tooo impressed with this he threw the whole bowl out... i had to go through the garbage to pull out my dishes and wash them... nice kid.. i should hire him out.. LOL






he pulled everything out and let me tell you he dumped too. he is not a pack rat..




Look it him work....





Those racks got in his way he made his Dad pull them out so he could scrub...








my clean Refrigerator..
THANKS JD ...
Wow my 4 yr old does a better job than me...

2 comments:

Monkeys ARDently In Sinc said...

Wow, my four-year-old would NEVER do that! What a kid! Can he come clean my fridge?

IJ y JD's Mami said...

LOL .. yeah let me tell you he's a worker alright.. any time im tryin' to figure out his rate.. lol