Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

its been a while..

Memorial day weekend was not a fun one this year for us.. My uncle Renato Passed away on Thursday.. I have introduced my cuz Chentz well, his dad passed he was a GREAT man .. i don't have enough fingers to count how many times he bailed me out of a jam or picked me up at the greyhound in downtown LA or go to court with me .. I could go on.. but it was really hard to see my family in those circumstances.. My Dad said on the way down " why is it we don't make time to get together when we are a live instead of getting together when someone passes.. it had been years since i had seen some cuzin's but it was nice.. here are some pics of the weekend .. we tried to allow the boys to enjoy the trip.. so I do apologize if i missed something.. a call , a lunch.. a meeting.. i had family business to attend too..


back at the house JD w/ tio Rene outside kickin' it...
after the funeral they told us to say cheese and mean it..
the men ready to go to the Rosario...
last day love this pic of papi & my mami...
Tio chentz getting the kids together ...
JD playin' with enrique ( my nephew ) he wanted to bring him home..
Rene his daughter Julia smiling big for papa Javier ...
she loved him....
on the drive home 9 hrs they sleeped like this the whole way..

No comments: