Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Clean up Clean up & Sunday pics

Saturday and just like i thought all day clean up.....
isaic went to my parent early this morning to help pull a transmission from my dads truck for his dad ( wow both of our dads :) ) and the boys went with him and stayed the whole day at ma Quity's & papa Javier.. When Isaic got home we made dinner( I DID) and finish loading up a few things in the trailer for the dump(REALLY SPRING CLEANING) and then I ask him to take me to JC Pennys he was not so thrilled until I made him pick a suit.. That was his gift from us for his new calling we figure he can where a nice new suit to church tomorrow.. we are so proud of his accomplishments he is a great husband, and father..

Love you Isaic .. I'll try to get a pic for you all on Sunday..


ITS SUNDAY I GOT THE PIC>>>>
THE FAMILIA
JACOB HIDING AT CHURCH

My LITTLE MISSIONARIES WALKING HOME FROM CHURCH ON SUNDAY

No comments: