Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Semi clips Ice's truck :( oh no...

so, Isaic calls me at work to let me now he just had an accident... This is how thw conversation went :
Ice----I got in an acccident .. a Semi hit me ...
Me----"" WHAAAATTTT """I YELLED.. YOUR KIDDIN'' RIGHT? >
Ice----no IM talkin to the cops i'll call you back ..
Me---what... no , are you okey ..
Ice---yeah bey.

nice huh , i was a little shook up.. so i went about work and then he calls and said he was on his way home , Great ... so what happend is : he was at a stop and the semi was turning and cliped the truck on the driver side .. but all well... i'll post pics of the truck.... tomorrow just wanted to let you know he was okey..

2 comments:

Amber, Dan, and Fam said...

That is so scary! Thank goodness he is okay. ((HUGS))

Amber, Dan, and Fam said...

That is so scary! Thank goodness he is okay. ((HUGS))